CLICK THIS BANNER FOR ALL THINGS LIZZY ALBRIGHT
Desert Southwest Exposed
JUNE 24-30, 2020
TOUR IS LIMITED TO 12 Participants
The four nights in La Veta will be organized as single occupancy (unless a couple chooses to share a room - but the cost is same)
The three “away’ nights are organized as double occupancy. Single occupancy supplement for these three nights is an additional $350
A $1000 deposit is required to secure your place. Click the link above to request a registration form. The balance will be due on May 15th.
Tuition to workshop sessions and photo field trips
Seven nights accommodation (double occupancy)
Dinners most nights. When dinner is not included, it is for the benefit of having free time and doing things without the restriction of being with the group.
Tour price is the same for all. Non photographers will go on outings, audit the workshop sessions, but may choose not to edit or submit for Photo Showcases.
LODGING (click links below)
1. The historic La Veta Inn is directly next door to our workshop studio in La Veta.
2. CASA BENAVIDES in Taos
3. Hotel St. Francis in Sante Fe
• It is recommended that you fly into Colorado Springs - one hour forty-five minutes from La Veta.
• Pueblo may have options through Denver. Pueblo is an hour and fifteen minutes from La Veta
• The Denver International Airport is three hours (with no stopping) from La Veta.